In 2003, HOMA TAJ founded MUSEUMVIEWS Consultancy (email@example.com).
We believe that every collection ought to be as unique as the collector to which it belongs. We therefore strongly advocate creating a collection that reflects its owner’s particular, or even peculiar, aesthetics.
In addition, we believe that art collecting is a form of patronage, and encourage our collectors to forge lasting relationships with arts and cultural institutions that closely reflect their aesthetic and social priorities.
Today, we work with a highly select number of private – individual and corporate – collectors. Our curatorial services may include:
– Collection diagnostics
– Acquisition (policies & processes)
– Critical scholarly research
– Relationship strategies
– Marketing methodologies
– Value(s) enhancement
– Developmental programs
– Outreach programs
– Success metrics
* Additional service of acquiring museum-quality, executive-level corporate gifts may be included in an acquisition project.
Since our founder HOMA TAJ is a museologist and a filmmaker, we have the unique ability to create programs for presenting every collection through various media including film & video production, for private or corporate collectors.
Some of our curatorial projects have included working with:
– private and corporate collectors to optimize and facilitate the formation and curation of their art collections
– public and private arts and cultural organizations to formulate and expand their collectors and patrons circles
– governmental and state organizations to examine their national as well as regional museological programs
– private arts and academic institutions to forge inter-institutional affiliations.
A select list of public institutions with which Homa Taj has collaborated, include:
The Barnes Foundation
The British Council
The Netherlands Board of Tourism
St Catherine’s College, University of Oxford
City of Berlin
Qatar Museums Authority
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com